Become A Rescue Exhibitor
RESCUE EXHIBITOR INFORMATION – (ANIMAL RESCUES ONLY)
Home 4 the Holidays is an outdoor festival attracting an average of 2,000+ targeted visitors, bringing together local businesses, animal rescue groups and pet owners for an exciting day of interactive activities, demonstrations, exhibitions and animals galore.
Registration ends October, 25th 2017. We look forward to seeing you on November 3rd!
- 10X10 tent booth, 6-foot table, 2 chairs
- Name with link on Home 4 the Holidays website
- Exposure to 6000+ animal seekers and potential adopters
- Rescue groups are limited to one animal per handler (unless animals are crated).
- No electricity will be available.
- All animals participating in the event must be spayed/neutered, people/dog friendly and up-to-date on vaccinations (proof of vaccinations may be requested.)
- GoodDogz.org reserves the right to ask any group to remove any animal at any time.
- Rescue groups are allowed to sell items and request donations within their booths.
- Be sure to bring whatever is needed to keep your animals warm. You are responsible for the well-being of your animals.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please note that this event is held rain or shine.
Your commitment to exhibitor space is final. No refunds or credits will be issued. If for any reason the organizers cancel Home 4 the Holidays, 50% of your exhibition fees will be returned.